Tuesday 2 September 2008

7' collection: The Angel And The Gambler 1998 picture disc single with backing card sleeve. Two tracks.




Wow!! This one brings so many memories to me. It was the very first picture disc I bought back in 1998. I purchase it in a second hand record shop here in Lisboa, unfortunately that shop no longer exists.But this picture disc is so great, if you look very careful you will see that the hand of the card player and his glass on the right side is the same that appears on the left side on the Stranger In Strange Land sleeve. See the photos.
I already have a description for this one on the picture disc part, but because we can't do sections like on a web page I must list again because I'm talking about 7' inch singles.

Songs are:

Side A: The Angel And The Gambler, edited version
Side B: Blood On The Worlds Hands, live in Gotehemburg 1/11/95

Cat.nÂș: UK EM 507