Friday 5 September 2008

LP collection: Iron Maiden 1980 studio album. Checoslovaquia pressing in clear multicolour released in 1991.





I'm almost 100% sure this editions from 1991 are really licensed from EMI to Globus International, a Checoslovaquia label, because they also made some re-issues in various colours for Queen, so yes, this might be licenced.
There are some pressings on Ebay pretending to be a part of this editions from 1991 and 1992 ( they made also several ones for Killers in 1992), in this colours: yellow, blue, pink, white, orange, but they are not licenced, they are bootleg!! And believe me guys, because I bough 4 of these records to a German guy and returned him the stuff!! It was such a crap!!! When I got it in my hands I saw that they were bootleg, the sleeves and the back photos were fading , the vinyls were so badly painted that it almost seems that someone had painted them by hand...
This ones I'm presenting here are not like that, the sleeve and back sleeve are 100% top quality, nothing fading here and the vinyls are beautifully painted. This one is in clear multicolor, fantastic!!!
Cat.nÂș: Multicolour 1991 Globus
GE 0186/ 210095-1311