Friday 29 August 2008

Official T-shirts and clothes: Somewhere Back In Time World tour 2008, L.A., The Forum event t-shirt, 19th February.




Guys, I received while ago another super cool shirt from the tremendous Somewhere Back In Time 2008 world tour.
This shirt was made for the L.A., The Forum, show and presents Eddie sculpting his star on the Hollywood walk of fame, well, in my opinion it was about time Eddie, you deserve mate, if Sharon Stone has one, you must have it too Eddie...eheheheh...
No, seriously, this is one of my favourites from this tour and fortunately I bought it at a very reasonable price, 60 Dollars with shipping, wow!!
The guy who sold it to me was very cool, because I won the L size and he changed to the size I fit better, XL. Some persons on the Internet are so easy going, and others are so mean, stupid and jealous...
This artwork was made by the great French artist, Hervé Monjeaud.
To avoid you guys being cheated check the tag, the manufacturer was: Tennessee River.