Saturday 6 September 2008

Portuguese vinyls: Iron Maiden 1980 studio album. Black vinyl. 8 tracks.




Wow!! I'm very proud to show you guys the Portuguese pressing of the very first Maiden album. The album has some differences in terms of the colours that were used and the label is completely different from other countries editions. This LP is in top condition and I tell you guys that here in Portugal is very difficult to find a copy like this one.
Iron Maiden was released in 14/04/1980 and entered straight to the number 4 in the UK top chart.
This album is one of my favourites, I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them all, but this one is very special.
Now, for you compulsive out there, the vinyls that you see here in this particular section were just the ones pressed in Portugal , no more no less. I also think that there isn't any Portuguese cassettes and Cd's. Sure there isn't VHS or Laser discs, so, take my advice and sleep well 'cause you will not find more editions from my country, if you don't understand , well...that's 'kin bad ain't ya? Ehehehh...

Cat.nÂș: Portugal 1072691