Saturday 6 September 2008

Portuguese vinyls: The Trooper 1983 7' inch single. 2 tracks.




Guys, I received while ago this super rare Portuguese pressing for the first single, "The Trooper", taken from the 1983 studio album Piece Of Mind.
Unfortunately nowadays its almost impossible to find Portuguese copies in good condition like this one, normally the sleeves are all fucked up and so the vinyl, I had a real luck, this one is in great condition.
The label is yellow, different from the UK pressing, and features the cover of Jethro Tull, "Cross Eyed Mary", on side B.
Its a great honour for me to show you guys here this single, because in Portugal they just produced in 7' inch vinyl this one, Run To The Hills and 2 Minutes To Midnight.
Funny thing is that the person who sold me this vinyl is a Portuguese guy, from my town, but he is living in Miami, USA, can you believe this? The world is so small, ehehehhe...

Cat.nÂș: Portugal 11c 008-07764/ 1077647