Sunday 31 August 2008

Special magazines, 100% Maiden: a brief introduction.

Magazines are a great way to collect photos and also huge information about our beloved band. If we are going to expect Ross Halfin photo books is better we sit and wait...
This is one part of my collection that I have a great proud because some of the mags here are great in terms of photos and some of them very very hard to find, even on Ebay, you have to look on several Ebay countries in a regular day basis.You won't believe this but in September 2006 I had at that time just four our six mags, now I have 52, just 100% Maiden, which is what I like most. At this time I simply can't afford to buy mags just for two or five pages, its very expensive and there are some things more important still missing in my collection. Even so, this ones here are some of the most interesting and rare, I have to say that are still three or four special mags missing me, at least from the ones I know they exist, but with time I will have them all, believe me guys.
Enjoy the ride!!!



Cheers!!