Sunday 31 August 2008

Special magazines, 100% Maiden: Italian Metal Maniac special issue from March 2010.36 pages plus 3 posters.




This year the guys from the Italian mag, Metal Maniac, decided to make another Iron Maiden special, they also did that in 2007 and 2008 as you can see in the earlier posts in this section.
The mag is from very good quality paper although some photos are poor which I believe is because they were taken not by professional cameras.
It brings 36 pages with 3 posters, one is a classic Maiden photo line up from 1980.
The mag talks about the NWOBHM , but Maiden has all the honours in this mag, its 100% Maiden.
Brings some very cool and unseen photos, specially from Mr. Denis Stratton.
In the end its a great piece of collection. Since I'm mad about special magazines, this fit my taste very well. In this final years of Maiden I want to collect as much photos as I can, if it brings just 3 or 4 its already a great addition.