Sunday 31 August 2008

Special magazines, 100% Maiden: German Rock Hard special 2010 issue. 132 Pages + 8 posters.


This is the 2010 Rock Hard German mag dedicated to Iron Maiden along 132 pages.
I have to say that I was a bit disappointed because I expected a bit more in terms of photos, the majority we've seen them hundreds of times, but still has some cool and unseen tour and promo shots.
It has interviews, discography and DVD's, Eddie and lots of photos. All in German language unfortunately. Brings also 8 double sided posters with album artwork since the first release until Seventh Son.
I think this mag is from July/August this year, not sure, but I think it is, for sure 2010.
Although the majority of the photos are very well known, its a privilege to have this kind of material, I'm a photo maniac and if a mag brings 5 or 6 shots that I never saw, to me its a great item to have in my collection. Its also a proud and joy to have almost 60 special magazines and supplements dedicated just to Maiden,released in so many different countries, how may bands achieved this? Not even Sabbath or Zeppelin or even Guns N' Roses.
The front and back pages are awesome, ultra quality paper and design.
There's also a couple of photos from the SBIT and TFF World tours.
Buy it now before its too late and expensive!!