Wednesday 16 July 2008

Tour Books:Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008/2209, final leg. Poster programme.







This is the last tour programme of the final leg of Somewhere Back In Time World Tour 2008/2009.
Its not a book, its a poster programme. It has a Rod Smallwood thoughts about last and this year tour, as well as all the show dates.
The programme is ok, but I'm a bit disappointed because the big poster is the same as the one of the first leg programme last year. They could at least make it with a big live photo or something, huge lack of imagination here, somehow I'm not surprised...
The front artwork is very cool, its the Eddie Trooper, and it almost seems that Eddie wants to jump of that piece of paper, very well done I have to say, spectacular item!
The paper is from very high quality, very shining.
This programme was sold at the price of 15 Dollars, ahahhaha...I know a certain jealous idiot who gave 100 Dollars for his own!!! Ahahahah...sucker!!! So, as always, who is a lucky bastard hei?
Special and many thanks to my dear New Yorker friend, Justin Perrone, who kindly bought me the programme at the venue.