Sunday 7 March 2010

Bootleg CD: Maiden Japan 1981. Trifold digipack CD.





Maiden Japan 1981 , brings almost the entire show ( I think is missing "Prowler"), has 17 tracks, amazing sound, tri-fold digipack Cd with photos inside.This recording is the soundboard that they used to make the official Maiden Japan live EP. As far as I know this is really a Japanese bootleg production.
I've Got the fire is a cover song.
Marvelous!!
Track listing:
1- Wrathchild
2- Purgatory
3- Sanctuary
4- Remmber Tomorrow
5- Another Life ( includes drum solo )~
6- Genghis Khan
7- Killers
8- Innocent Exile
9- Twilight Zone
10- Strange World
11- Muders In The Rue Morgue
12- Phantom Of The Opera
13- Iron Maiden
14- Running Free
15- Transylvania ( includes Dave Murray solo guitar in the end )
16- Drifter
17- I've Got The Fire ( cover song )

For the record I have to say that this items are from my personal collection and they are here for exposition and not for selling or copy purposes.