Sunday 7 March 2010

Bootleg CD: Phantom Of The Opera CD boxset. Holland show from 1981.




Sometimes when I see such an edition like this one that I'm showing to you, I really think that this people should work to big record companies and make the official issues. Sometimes bootleg releases are way much better than the official ones.This Phantom Of The Opera Box was released in 1991, the CD is a live recording on April, 28 1981, in Holland, during The Killers World Tour. Its a radio broadcast, the sound is great, my particular copy is in almost mint condition.
I also have to say that this box comes not with this CD but with one in red with band signatures and a the Eddie Cyborg face, the fact was that I bought this box without the CD and then I had to buy a CD with the same show, tracks and same alignment, so don't worry guys, there's just one edition.
A curious thing is that the photos are from The Somewhere In Time World Tour, but it is almost a tradition on this releases have this kind of mistakes.

Track listing:
1- Genghis Khan
2- Killers
3- Purgatory
4- Sanctuary
5- Remember Tomorrow
6- Twilight Zone
7- Phantom Of The Opera
8- Iron Maiden
9- Transylvania
10- Drifter

For the record I have to say that this items are from my personal collection and they are here for exposition and not for selling or copy purposes.